Terms and Conditions
Canada and USA Sales OnlyExtreme PC sells and ships products to the USA and Canada. Sorry, no other international orders are accepted at this time.
Canadian Orders & Prices
Prices shown on the Extreme PC's web site do not include shipping and handling. The prices do not include taxes. Buyer must pay all applicable federal, provincial and other government taxes (usually GST/PST - Extreme PC checkout section determines tax paymant automaticly based on buyer's location & address). Exemption certificates must be presented prior to shipment if they are to be honored.
Custom System Builds
Custom system configurations are subject to change due to stock and quick turn around times. If a component goes out of stock during the purchasing process, it may be replaced with a model of equal or better value. This could mean a different brand with identical or superior specifications.
Extreme PC does not charge any credit card payment surcharges - Grand total is the same either credit card or cash is used as payment method. Unless the total amount of the invoice is over $10,000 CAD, in which case a 2% fee will be added to the invoice manually by our team
All unpaid invoices shall bear interest at an amount equal to 2% per month commencing upon the date payment is due. Prices, specifications and availability can change without notice. The price charged for an order will be the price in effect at the time the order is made. However, if the price drops before shipment and you notify Extreme PC of the lower price before the product is shipped; in which case the price charged will be the lower price.
Taxes are not charged on all US orders. We only charge the price of the product shown on the site + shipping fee which is selected by the customer during checkout process. It's that simple.
Delivery Times & Shipping
We ship small items across Canada and USA via Canada Post Xpresspost and Expedited services. Xpresspost delivers the next business day locally and regionally, and 2 business days nationally between most major Canadian centers. The rates are estimated automatically using our server's direct link to Canada Post price matrix.
- If I order more than one product, do I have to pay for shipping on each of the items?
We calculate shipping and handling costs by shipment. If one of your items happens to be backordered at the time of your order, you will have the choice to wait for one shipment or split your order into multiple shipments.
- Can I order a product and ask you to ship it to someone else?
Please enter the address where you want your product delivered, in the "Ship to" portion of the checkout process. For your protection, credit card orders shipping to an address other than the credit card billing address will be subject to a fraud screening process. Please make sure the "Ship to" address is listed with your credit card company as "Alternative shipping address". You can do so, by calling the 1800 number on the back of your credit card and letting them know your new "ship to" address. Your credit card company will allow you to store up to ten (10) "ship to" address. This will ensure prompt shipment and no processing delays. We cannot ship products to an address that is not listed with your credit card company.
Tri-City Delivery Service (GTA is available upon request)
The delivery and setup service is available for complete computer systems only in the following locations:
- Guelph, Ontario
- Fergus, Ontario
- Elora, Ontario
- Cambridge, Waterloo, Kitchener, Ontario
The flat fee for this exclusive service is set at $49 for Guelph, Waterloo area. Delivery to GTA is $125 (Subject to change based on postal code).
If you live in the greater Toronto area and you wish us to deliver your system or product via our own shuttle delivery service directly to your door, you can make that request via email or by calling our toll free number. Depending on the price amount of the order, at times it is cheaper to use Extreme PC Shuttle delivery service over Canada Post.
Extreme PC Shuttle delivery advantages are:
- No insurance is required
- Same day delivery
- Security of your order is 100% guaranteed - order cannot be lost during the delivery
- High-End Systems are placed on a 10" anti-vibration foam to ensure system is not introduced to any vibration during transit. This is very important to some of our customers.
Shipping & Associated Risks During Transport When products are shipped to you by common carrier, Extreme PC's liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products by the common carrier to you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and conditions of carriage. You may wish to instruct Extreme PC to purchase insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by clicking "Add Insurance" check box in the checkout section when placing your order with Extreme PC.
Online and Phone Ordering - Payment Options
Extreme PC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Certified Cheque / Money Order
- Paypal - Please send payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Wire Transfer - Please contact us to receive the information for this method of payment.
NOTE: Any large system orders over $5000+ or any orders for digital currency mining require money order or cash payments.
Bank Wire Transfer Guidelines - To ensure the fastest processing of your order from our side, we would ask you to pay attention to the following guidelines:
- Please make sure that your first and last name is transferred with the transaction, as well as your order number, which you find in the email we sent you. If you did not receive the email, you can check your order in "my account" at any time online on www.extreme-pc.ca
- Please enter the exact amount of your invoice. If the amount doesn't match your invoice, your payment canít be automatically processed and might get delayed.
- Please transfer the whole sum in one payment. Separate payments would also lead to a longer processing time.
- Please make sure that the costs of your transfer are paid by yourself and not by the recipient. Do not choose the option to divide and share the costs with the recipient and please ask your bank assistant to make sure of that.
Financing Terms and Conditions
- The minimum amount for financing is $1500 plus taxes.
- Financing is only available on full systems assembled by us and notebooks.
- 2+ Year credit history and job history is required
In Person - Pick UP Center Ordering - Payment Options- INTERAC (debit payment)
- Certified Cheque / Money Order
Interac E-mail payment
INTERAC e-Transfer Ė Please e-mail your payment to: email@example.com
We are setup for auto deposit. No passwords are required. Give us a call if you have a question on how to complete Interac e-transfer from your computer or cell phone. This video show how it works:
Certified Check or Money Order
Extreme PC accepts cashier's checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are accepted however order(s) are released only after the payment clears the Extreme PC account. The cashier's check or money order must be payable to "Extreme PC" and include your order number and or a copy of your order. Please mail your payment to:
Extreme PC Corporation
50 Dovercliffe Road
Extreme PC must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or your order will be canceled. Please allow 1 business day for order processing after payment arrival.
No C.O.D. orders are accepted. By submitting your online order to Extreme PC, you have indicated your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice at any time before Extreme PC accepts your order.
On-site Services Offered for the following:
Residential & Small Businesses
- Installation, setup and maintenance of computer systems
- Installation and setup of computer components
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Internet sharing in the house hold environment
- Installation and configuration of software and operating systems
- Optimizing/reconfiguring existing computer equipment for gaming & multimedia use
- PC related consultation
The on-site charge is $40 / hr which includes traveling time.
The on-site service is only available in the city of Guelph. Please book ahead of time.
Returns, Exchanges, RefundsExtreme PC allows the return of most items for credit for any reason under the following terms and conditions:
To receive a credit you must return the product within 14 days of purchase. All items must be returned in good working condition in the original packaging, including all accessories, instructions, guarantees, disks, manuals, other paperwork, etc. Items may be repaired or exchanged for a replacement subject to availability and manufacturer published restrictions. A restocking/retesting fee of 15% will be subtracted from credit for all returned items. The invoice is required for these transactions to be valid. The following items are not-returnable or exchangeable under any circumstances:
- Software which has been opened, ink cartridges, toner, all printers, batteries and special order items.
- Purchases made by cheque will only be refunded after the cheque has cleared (5-10 business days).
- All return packages must be sent freight prepaid with delivery confirmation. Insurance is not required but highly recommended. Collect shipments will be refused.
- Extreme PC custom systems have 35% restocking fee if returned due to the fact they are "custom built to customer's spec and build time was assigned to them".
- Notebooks have 25% restocking fee if returned due to the fact we open the notebook and provide a free setup for all of our customers - these notebooks are sold as open-box models at a discounted price if returned or not picked up.
- Extreme PC is not responsible for any damage or lost products during transit by the shipping carrier. The customer is responsible for the shipping charges, handling charges and restocking fee on refunds, returns and exchanges. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit.
- Any desktop or notebook computers left at Extreme PC premises after 45 day period, damaged or not, are discarded. It is customer's responsibility to collect their equipment within 45 day time period or as soon as we notify you.
- Extreme PC will not replace, repair, or refund on any purchase if the item serial numbers do not match, or if the product is not sold directly by Extreme PC. Please allow a reasonable period of time for the items to arrive and pass an inspection process. When your return is accepted, we will process your credit as soon as possible. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable - no exceptions.
The following procedures must be followed if you want to obtain a credit for a return item:
You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in order to return an item. This number can be obtained by contacting Extreme PC at one of the following:
By e-mail: Fill out the RMA form which is located under "Support" section on our website. When you call, or submit the e-mail RMA form, please provide the following information:
1. Customer's name
2. Customer's address.
3. Customer's phone number.
4. The type of item that is being returned.
5. The exact nature of the problem or reason for return.
6. The date the item was purchased.
7. The invoice number.
8. The serial number (if applicable).
When we obtain that information from you, you will be given an RMA number. Once an RMA number is issued, you will ship PREPAID as soon as possible to the following address:
Extreme PC Corporation
50 Dovercliffe Road
Additional shipping notes:
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the package. Packages without RMA number(s) will be refused.
- All packages (especially computer systems) must be packaged properly. The box surrounding the tower is not sufficient. For systems, we recommend packing the tower/monitor into it's original box that the system was originally sent in. Make sure to have protective foam on all six sides of the box to assure strength. Use duct tape to seal all openings. Extreme PC will not be responsible for damages caused due to improper packaging.
- The choice of a shipping carrier is yours. We highly recommend buying insurance worth the value of the product, to cover loss or damage if any should occur. Terms and Conditions of are subject to change without notice.
If you moved to Europe or any other country except USA & Canada and you need us to replace our product(s), please obtain RMA number by calling our support line, then ship the defective product along with a $40 USD money order payment made out to EXTREME PC. That money will be used to ship back the replacement product to your international address.
Technical Support & Warranty Claims
Email Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your prefer to call, the number is (519)821-1440 The technical support staff will assist you in diagnosing the problem over the phone. If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, we will decide on the best course of action for complete customer satisfaction. Extended warranty for Extreme PC systems only applies to the components inside the tower. Printers, monitors, keyboards and other additional devices acquired with the system(s) are covered by their regular manufacturer warranties.
All feedback is welcomed. In fact we need your input to improve our business further. Please send us an email to email@example.com and tell us what's on your mind.
Other Terms and Conditions
Extreme PC is not responsible for typographic errors. Extreme PC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time. Extreme PC reserves the right to correct any misprints involving model numbers, prices, and product descriptions. All company logos and product images are for identification purpose only. All trademarks are the properties of their respective owner.
Extreme PC team is available to assist you 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, at (519) 821-1440. Our office hours are 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. eastern standard time, Monday through Friday. For order status information or assistance with an order you have already placed with Extreme PC, please login to your account on our website and view status of the order, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extreme PC Corporation
50 Dovercliffe Road Unit 4